Hands on Instruction. Exceptional Results.
Serving a diverse range of clients and a multitude of capabilities
AIA specializes in engaging our students with a unique style of training experience. We offer real world advice to our students and have a vested interest in their success. Our small class sizes allow for individual help and one-on-one interaction between instructor and student. We work to ensure the success and in-the-field or house readiness for each one of our participants that will resonate for years to come.
Our team of expert instructors are well known and respected professionals in the insurance industry with over 100 years of combined experience and have collectively handled over 100,000 files.
- Auto Adjusting – Field Adjusters/Desk Adjusters/File Reviewers
- Commercial and Residential Property Adjusting – Field Adjusters/Desk Adjusters/File Reviewers
- Earthquake & Earthquake Damage Recognition
- Xactimate & Xactanalysis
- Software Estimating Programs -Specializing in Xactimate
- Claims Management Systems -Xactanalysis, File Trac, etc.
- File Reviewing – Inside claims examination and processing
- Inside claims examination and processing
- Texas licensing (US only)
- Custom Courses
- Auto Collision Repair Personnel
- Catastrophe Adjusters
- Government Entities
- Independent Adjusters
- Insurance Agents
- Insurance Companies and Personnel
- Media Personnel
- Self Insured Companies